During Microsoft’s E3 media briefing, Xbox head Phil Spencer announced that add-on content for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will appear first on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Gameplay footage of the upcoming Sledgehammer Games-developed title was shown during the briefing with a mission set in Seoul, South Korea. The demo showed off various future tech that will be used, such as exoskeletons and mech suits. Advanced Warfare, which will be released on November 4, centers around a rogue private military corporation that turned on the United States.
We will go hands-on with the game , so stay tuned for more information on the next entry in the Call of Duty series.
- ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ kicks off its first community event December 8
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- ‘Sicario 2’ director reportedly close to signing on for Call of Duty movie
- Microtransactions have come to ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ after a short delay