Sure, you can line up with the masses jockeying to land a sweet deal in the early hours of Black Friday morning, but why put yourself through all that when you can land the best deal of all: an Assassin’s Creed Unity Xbox One bundle for the low, low price of absolutely free.
Enter below for a chance to win Microsoft’s latest video game console, the Xbox One (Kinect not included), in a bundle that also packs in copies of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and the freshly released Assassin’s Creed Unity. It’s a $350 value, marked down to zero for one lucky Digital Trends reader.
You might still have a hard time avoiding the Black Friday madness, especially since we’re not actually picking a winner until Cyber Monday, but a free Xbox One would be a sweet start for anyone’s holiday.
- Starts: Nov. 25, 2014
- Ends: Sunday, Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- U.S. and Canadian residents only: This is an Assassin’s Creed Unity Xbox One bundle meant for the U.S.
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
- Entries: Use the Rafflecopter widget above to enter the contest
- Promotional giveaway: We’ll give one of you lucky souls an Xbox bundle, but we’re not liable for any warranties or customer service issues
- You can enter multiple times: There are multiple +1 ways to enter. These give you another shot at winning!
- Have cash to spare? Pick up this $500 Assassin’s Creed figurine
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- The Animus Control Panel opens a dev toolbox for ‘Assassin’s Creed: Origins’
- ‘Far Cry 5’ brings back the series’ map editor, and it’s deeper than ever
- The creator of ‘The Sims’ wants to put your memories into his next game