Capturing the essence of the hit franchises that inspired them, Madden NFL 2006, The Sims 2 Mobile, Need for Speed Underground 2, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006 and EA SPORTS FIFA Football 2006 arecharacterized by exhilarating gameplay, deep real-world sports rosters, a rich service-based community and state-of-the-art 3D graphics. Complementing the 3D games are Poppit!, Turbo 21 and Tri PeaksSolitaire, three favorite casual 2D games from the top online gaming destinations online, Pogo.com and Club Pogo. Pogo.com attracts 13M unique visitors per month (according to ComScore) and Club Pogohas more than 800,000 paying subscribers. All eight titles will be available for hands-on play for the first time at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles on May 18, 2005.
Need for Speed Underground 2, The Sims 2, Madden NFL, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, FIFA Soccer, Poppit!, Turbo 21 and Tri Peaks Solitaire are EA’s first internally produced mobile titles. In 2004, EA entered the mobile games market in partnership with I-Play, and together co-published Tiger Woods PGA TOUR and FIFA Soccer. The new games will be distributed worldwide by EA.
To download screenshots and information about EA’s mobile games, please visit http://info.ea.com.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- The History of the Madden Curse
- Spoiler alert: The Patriots win. ‘Madden NFL 18’ already called Super Bowl 52
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’
- You can preregister for EA Play tickets right now (and they’re free!)