Among the handful of others announced at Sony’s recent press conference, Guerrilla Games announced that their new title Killzone: Shadow Fall would be released as a launch title for Sony’s PS4.
So where is this game chronologically in relation to previous Killzone titles? Glad you asked. According to a blog post from the game’s director Steven Ter Heide, Shadow Fall takes place in 2381 in Vekta City. That’s roughly thirty years after the events that took place in Killzone 3, so the world has changed quite a bit. In 2381, two rival factions – the Helghast and the Vektans – live side by side in a city separated by a massive wall. The two groups are in something of a cold war, but after an attack (perhaps the one in this trailer?), things quickly get hot, and you’re they only guy who can cool things down.
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ Remake review
- Here’s how to find a ‘Last Guardian’ Easter egg in ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ on PS4
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake studio Bluepoint will restore another game
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ gameplay will debut at Tribeca Film Festival
- The best game-streaming services