Titanfall was supposed to be coming to Xbox 360 on March 25, following the March 11 launch for Windows PC and Xbox One platforms, but that’s no longer the case. The new Xbox 360 release date is April 8 in North America (April 11 in Europe), as EA Studios’ Patrick Söderlund confirms in a new post on Electronic Arts’ news blog.
The 360 port is in the hands of Bluepoint Games, and the team apparently wants to apply some more polish. Söderlund writes that “we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re giving Bluepoint a little more time.”
That’s all we know. The 360 version of Titanfall is a feature-complete port, meaning it’s got the same 6v6 multiplayer, the same maps and modes, and the same features as the Windows/Xbox One releases. Look for it in stores next month.
- Fall Guys is going free to play ahead of Switch, Xbox launch
- PS Plus won’t beat Xbox Game Pass, and that’s why I’m sold
- New PS Plus game lineup includes PS5 hits and ’90s classics
- Everything we know about the Dead Space Remake
- Call of Duty’s Godzilla vs. Kong event doesn’t match the hype