Titanfall was supposed to be coming to Xbox 360 on March 25, following the March 11 launch for Windows PC and Xbox One platforms, but that’s no longer the case. The new Xbox 360 release date is April 8 in North America (April 11 in Europe), as EA Studios’ Patrick Söderlund confirms in a new post on Electronic Arts’ news blog.
The 360 port is in the hands of Bluepoint Games, and the team apparently wants to apply some more polish. Söderlund writes that “we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re giving Bluepoint a little more time.”
That’s all we know. The 360 version of Titanfall is a feature-complete port, meaning it’s got the same 6v6 multiplayer, the same maps and modes, and the same features as the Windows/Xbox One releases. Look for it in stores next month.
- March’s Xbox Games With Gold freebies arrive a day early
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ officially announced alongside teaser trailer
- April’s free Xbox Games With Gold include ‘The Witness’ and ‘Dead Space 2’
- The final ‘Sea of Thieves’ Xbox One and PC beta is available now