Check out our full written Wolfenstein: The New Order review.
MachineGames’ steampunk-ified revival shooter Wolfenstein: The New Order is set to launch in North America on May 20, 2014, publisher Bethesda Softworks confirms. A launch in Europe will follow on May 23, 2014. The game, which sends series protagonist B.J. Blazkowicz into an alt-reality 1960 where the Nazis and their steam-powered machines won World War II, is coming to PC, as well as PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
Those that pre-order the game will score beta access to Doom. No, we don’t know what that is. All Bethesda will say is that the beta’s for the next Doom game from id Software. Soooooo… new Doom confirmed! And you can get into the beta, whenever it launches, by pre-ordering Wolfenstein! You’ll find more details about the pre-order bonus on the official website.
While we can’t tell you anything more about Doom, we can share this newly released Wolfenstein trailer, which offers an extended look at some gameplay. You get not one but two separate moments in which a knife is shoved into someone’s throat. Don’t be sad. It’s really okay. The stabbing victims are Nazis. Those guys exist in video games to be abused. Just wait until you see how the trailer ends….
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- City of Austin is hoping the blockchain can help protect the homeless
- I ordered tea from Amazon, but got a box from Walmart. What happened?
- Coinbase may register with SEC as brokerage firm
- Mysterious ‘Ataribox’ console finally gets a name and pre-order window