The very first gameplay trailer for WWE 2K15 is here… and it looks pretty okay! Wrestling isn’t everyone’s bag, but the benefits of longtime developer Yuke’s collaboration with Visual Concepts, the team behind NBA 2K15, are evident. The series’ debut on the latest generation of gaming console hardware looks like a significant improvement over WWE 2K14, the 2013 release that was Yuke’s first under the 2K banner after the dissolution of THQ.
Related: We’ve gone hands-on with WWE 2K15
In addition to gameplay, the trailer takes a deeper look at the upcoming game’s roster of wrestlers. Watch closely and you’ll see The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Rusev, The Wyatt Family, and an assortment of others. Longtime wrestler Sting appears in the game, but as a pre-order bonus; those that pay in advance get two versions of the multiple title-winning champion.
WWE 2K15 comes to PC and PlayStation/Xbox consoles on October 28, 2014.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- Playing games on the Nintendo Switch is so nice, you’ll buy your games twice
- Here is our take on some of the best PlayStation 4 themes
- ’Scribblenauts Showdown’ review
- Here’s everything we know about Hideo Kojima’s mysterious ‘Death Stranding’