If you’re a gaming addict who hasn’t registered to vote, life just became a whole lot easier. Starting today, thanks to a partnership between Microsoft and activist group Rock the Vote, you can now register to vote using the interactive Xbox Live service.
Additionally, there will be polls about how people are likely to vote on the service as well as forums where people can express opinions that will be forwarded to the Presidential candidates.
In a statement, Heather Smith, executive director of Rock the Vote, said:
"To realize our goal of registering two million young Americans by this fall, we need to go where young Americans are. There’s no doubt in our minds that many are on Xbox 360 and Xbox Live."
- Public vote opens for new planet name, but Planet McPlanetface won’t fly
- In possible blow to free internet, European parliament OKs Copyright Directive
- How to gameshare on an Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now
- The best shows on Hulu right now (April 2019)