Black Friday is notorious for hordes of angry, stampeding shoppers, long hours for retail workers, and even fatalities, but it’s also hailed as the best shopping day of the year. This year, some of the biggest Black Friday discounts we’ve seen are on LG OLED TVs, with 10 4K HDR OLED models currently discounted to some of their lowest prices yet — no crazy trip to the store necessary.
The most striking discount is on the 55-inch B7A, which is just $1,500 — the lowest price that we’ve seen on an OLED of this caliber — or as LG puts it, the “best price ever.” The 65-inch B7A is available for $2,300.
While we haven’t reviewed the B7, we did review the previous model, the B6, and awarded it with a perfect score. We also reviewed the next step up in the series, the LG C7, which also earned a perfect score. While the B7 and C7 have different audio features (the C7 supports Dolby Atmos, while the B7 does not), they feature identical video quality, which is by far the C7’s best feature. A pair of C7 models are included in the Black Friday deals.
Another standout model included in the Black Friday deals is the W7, which is by far the best TV we’ve ever had to pleasure of testing. The wallpaper design is superb and the picture is jaw-droppingly beautiful, plus it supports every
The reason OLED TVs tend to look so good is because their displays use specialized technology that differs from regular LED TVs to create deep blacks for a crisp picture with deep contrast ratios and impeccable viewing angles. In short, each pixel is able to be turned on and off individually, allowing for perfect black levels in between the shiny colors of your favorite movies, and therefore, incredible contrast and detail.
LG OLED TV B7A Series
- 55-inch class model 55B7A, $1,500
- 65-inch class model 65B7A, $2,300
LG OLED TV C7 Series (our review)
- 55-inch class model C7, $1,700
- 65-inch class model C7, $2,700
LG OLED TV E7 Series (our review)
- 55-inch class model E7, $2,500
- 65-inch class model E7, $3,500
LG Signature OLED TV G7 Series
- 65-inch class model G7, $7,000
- 77-inch class model G7, $10,000
LG Signature OLED TV W7 Series (our review)
- 65-inch class model W7, $7,000
- 77-inch class model W7, $15,000
If you’re planning on buying an OLED 4K TV this year, now is the time to do it — and do it fast. The Black Friday 2017 discounts only last until November 27, and once stocks are sold out, they’re gone. Check out the entire rundown of the discounts by model below, and be sure to head to LG’s official page for the promotion for store locations and online retailers.
- The best Apple TV VPN for 2023
- OLED vs. LED: Which kind of TV display is better?
- Sharp’s promised Roku OLED TV is now available and deeply discounted
- What is Apple TV+? Pricing, features, how to get it, and more
- Are Apple TV screensavers real?