Brooks has been making hand crafted bicycle saddles since 1866, and the Brooks B15 Swallow Titanium is their premier racing saddle. For anyone who takes pride in the appearance of their ride, this is the quintessential piece of hardware; it is the proverbial icing on the cake. Style like this takes some getting used to – breaking in that is. Don’t expect your brooks to feel perfect right out of the box, but put it on your trusty steed, and after enough miles and conditioning it you will know that it was meant to be. At $424 U.S. this saddle does not come cheap, but just ask anyone who owns a Brooks and they will tell you that every penny was well spent.
- Don’t Miss Out on the Best End-of-Winter Sales This Weekend
- Think Snapchat is dead? Then check out the Like app and its AR effects
- How the ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ FX team created a realistic ape army
- Here’s how to go live on Facebook with your Android or iOS device
- Google’s slimmed-down YouTube Go app is coming to more than 130 countries