Brooks has been making hand crafted bicycle saddles since 1866, and the Brooks B15 Swallow Titanium is their premier racing saddle. For anyone who takes pride in the appearance of their ride, this is the quintessential piece of hardware; it is the proverbial icing on the cake. Style like this takes some getting used to – breaking in that is. Don’t expect your brooks to feel perfect right out of the box, but put it on your trusty steed, and after enough miles and conditioning it you will know that it was meant to be. At $424 U.S. this saddle does not come cheap, but just ask anyone who owns a Brooks and they will tell you that every penny was well spent.
- Clever new method solves VR’s ‘infinite walking’ problem by tricking your brain
- The best video doorbells of 2018
- Stay warm by layering the right way this winter with the best mid-layers
- Electric mountain bikes are turning purist scoffs into smiles
- Razer’s Core X and V2 turn your tiny laptop into a monster gaming rig