As far as we’re concerned here at DT, there’s no such thing as too much Star Wars paraphernalia. You can never have enough C3P-O lamps and Death Star waffle makers, and if you’ve got absolutely any spare room in your house for more gear, we highly suggest you outfit your bathrooms with these totally awesome Darth Vader and R2D2 showerheads from Oxygenics.
Both heads feature a trio of spray settings for adjusting the water flow, as well as anti-clog nozzles with a 2 gallon-per-minute flow rate. Aside from aesthetics, the only real difference is that R2 is a fixed shower head, while Vader is attached to a hose for more mobile showering.
If you’re looking for something that’ll showcase just how nerdy you are, look no further.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, 10/29 Contest over
WINNERS: Adella G., Jessica H.
- May the force cook with you: New slow cooker sports Star Wars figures
- This new smart speaker lets you take Alexa into the shower
- Google Pixel 3 vs. Apple iPhone XS: Does Google’s A.I. take down Apple?
- 11-inch iPad Pro vs. 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Can the new model take out the classic?
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 Slim: Which console is worth your money?