As far as we’re concerned here at DT, there’s no such thing as too much Star Wars paraphernalia. You can never have enough C3P-O lamps and Death Star waffle makers, and if you’ve got absolutely any spare room in your house for more gear, we highly suggest you outfit your bathrooms with these totally awesome Darth Vader and R2D2 showerheads from Oxygenics.
Both heads feature a trio of spray settings for adjusting the water flow, as well as anti-clog nozzles with a 2 gallon-per-minute flow rate. Aside from aesthetics, the only real difference is that R2 is a fixed shower head, while Vader is attached to a hose for more mobile showering.
If you’re looking for something that’ll showcase just how nerdy you are, look no further.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, 10/29 Contest over
WINNERS: Adella G., Jessica H.
- Giveaway: Win a $550 SaberForge Lightsaber for Star Wars Day
- DT Giveaway: Enter to win an LG G6, then kiss your point-and-shoot cam goodbye
- DT Giveaway: Keep your back covered with the R1 Pro Dash Cam from Vantrue
- DT Giveaway: Braven’s BRV-X lets you soak up some songs along with your sun
- DT Giveaway: Turn your rock cachet to 11 by winning these Marshall Monitor headphones