As far as we’re concerned here at DT, there’s no such thing as too much Star Wars paraphernalia. You can never have enough C3P-O lamps and Death Star waffle makers, and if you’ve got absolutely any spare room in your house for more gear, we highly suggest you outfit your bathrooms with these totally awesome Darth Vader and R2D2 showerheads from Oxygenics.
Both heads feature a trio of spray settings for adjusting the water flow, as well as anti-clog nozzles with a 2 gallon-per-minute flow rate. Aside from aesthetics, the only real difference is that R2 is a fixed shower head, while Vader is attached to a hose for more mobile showering.
If you’re looking for something that’ll showcase just how nerdy you are, look no further.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, 10/29 Contest over
WINNERS: Adella G., Jessica H.
- R2-D2 humidifiers, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor
- The Toto Flotation Tub makes your bathroom feel like the space station
- Stop fiddling with your faucet — Livin Shower sets the temperature for you
- Darth Vader is just as menacing in pink in ‘Star Wars Battlefront II’ mod
- Release your inner Jedi — or Sith Lord — with the best Star Wars Lightsabers