While its design is sure to polarize the masses, in our opinion Mini’s Coupe Concept is quite possibly the best idea to come out of their design studio since the re-launch of the modern day Mini Cooper. The concept celebrates the 50th anniversary of the brand with a compact two seater that is sure to be a hit in the segment if ever produced. The concept is powered by a 1.6 liter turbocharged engine, putting out a total of 211 horsepower which should deliver a fun driving experience when taken into the corners. We can only imagine the consensus will be mostly positive and it’ll only be a matter of time before this amazing looking coupe hits a Mini showroom near you. More shots after the jump.
- UShip’s 2018 report highlights what we’re shipping and where it’s traveling
- Alfa Romeo and Maserati promise a salvo of high-performance EVs
- Massive Gmail redesign rollout will begin in earnest in July
- How Mercedes-AMG’s Project One will influence car design
- Indiana Jones 5: Here’s everything we know so far