While its design is sure to polarize the masses, in our opinion Mini’s Coupe Concept is quite possibly the best idea to come out of their design studio since the re-launch of the modern day Mini Cooper. The concept celebrates the 50th anniversary of the brand with a compact two seater that is sure to be a hit in the segment if ever produced. The concept is powered by a 1.6 liter turbocharged engine, putting out a total of 211 horsepower which should deliver a fun driving experience when taken into the corners. We can only imagine the consensus will be mostly positive and it’ll only be a matter of time before this amazing looking coupe hits a Mini showroom near you. More shots after the jump.
- Once you go EV, you don’t go back. And BMW intends to keep it that way
- Vizio debuts three soundbars with Dolby Atmos to complement its 2018 4K TVs
- Fitbit Versa vs. Fitbit Blaze: Is the new watch worth the upgrade?
- How six new cars will set the course BMW’s design language will follow
- Massive Gmail redesign rollout starts today for consumers and workplace