In a personal blog posting, he claims to have the information from anonymous sources. The new iPod Nano, he says, will be curved, as well as thinner and longer, with a larger screen. That would certainly seem comparable with an Apple patent application from 2006, which described a ceramic tube casing that would allow the transmission of Wi-Fi signals, according to Vnunet.
Additionally, Rose says Apple will cut prices throughout the iPod line, and offer a new version of iTunes and iPod Touch firmware. All this will happen in the next two to three weeks.
However, he hasn’t always been on the money. In the past he’s predicted that the iPhone would be offered through multiple carriers and sport several batteries, and that the iPhone 3G would have video chat.
- Make 360 video calls via chat with the iPhone-compatible Insta360 Nano S camera
- Here’s how to enroll in the iOS beta program to get updates early
- Kuo: Apple’s culty iPhone SE is not getting any big changes
- Audiophiles belong on Android. Here’s what I learned from switching over
- Energous is finally bringing its awesome new wireless charging tech to market