It’s not enough to have all the latest Apple products for your daily convenience, but you must cover them all in beautiful things, in case you were unclear on that fact. The variety of coverings is overwhelming, but by far some of the most beautiful we have seen come from Italian brand Valextra. The fine designers of the brand have created a sleek and luxurious leather case for the new MacBook Air and it’s a beauty. Made in dark brown leather, the Macbook Air Portfolio ($1,690) perfectly holds your slim laptop and has two pockets, one zippered, on the opposite side for accessories and essentials. A style that is sophisticated enough to be a timeless accessory that lasts beyond the lifespan of your Macbook Air. A single leather craftsman makes each portfolio, so detail and quality are of the utmost priority.
- MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro 13 (non-Touch Bar)
- The best Galaxy S8 cases and covers to protect your device
- These are the best cases and covers for the Honor 9 Lite smartphone
- Check out the best iPhone 8 cases and covers you can buy so far
- Here are the best iPad Pro keyboard cases to pick up with your new tablet