With Apple now setting a new standard following the release of the iPhone 4S, attention has shifted to the other smartphone-makers of the world and the imminent release of the latest generation of competing devices. Three of those phones now have potential release dates pinned to them, for Verizon at least, thanks to a leaked product listing obtained by Android Central.
Three noteworthy upcoming phones are listed on the sheet. Motorola fans will be pleased to note that the just-announced Droid RAZR is nearly upon us, with a Verizon release set for the coming week, on October 27, assuming the product listing is accurate.
The other two new and noteworthy phones on the list are both seemingly set to arrive on November 10. The HTC Rezound and Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the flagship handset for the launch of the Ice Cream Sandwich update for Android operating systems. All three phones will apparently be available for $299.99 with a contract. This still doesn’t qualify as official confirmation, but it ought to be enough to get Android fans stirring.
- Garmin VivoActive 3 Music 4G LTE Verizon hands-on review
- When is your phone getting Android 8.0 Oreo? We asked every major manufacturer
- When is your phone getting Android 9.0 Pie? We asked every major manufacturer
- How to block a number in Android
- How to download and install Google’s next-gen Android Q beta?