The Digital Trends gaming team spent this week living it up at E3 2015, so Brad Bourque calls in for this week’s show to give us all the inside information from the show floor in Los Angeles.
Brad shares his hands-on experience with the new consumer version of the Oculus Rift, then it’s on to the best new games of 2015 including Star Wars: Battlefront, and his favorite moments so far. We also find out what it’s actually like navigating E3 when Kanye West is on the show floor, get an after party report, and discuss the follies of the PC Gamer Show, our favorite video games of all time, and much more.
Panelists Matt Smith, Brendan Hesse, and Brad Bourque join host Greg Nibler for this episode of Trends with Benefits.
- The best shows on Netflix right now (February 2019)
- On the last day of CES, Digital Trends Live hands out awards and more
- Now-canceled ‘Daredevil’ was one of Netflix’s most popular shows
- The best shows on Amazon Prime right now (February 2019)
- Wicked Audio’s CES headphone lineup includes waterproof true wireless buds