Getting one is much easier than enduring the inevitable mad scramble for the Apple Watch too, because all you need to do is pack up your iPhone, and send it along with $260 to O’Brien, who will return your beautiful new Apple Pocket Watch within an unspecified amount of time.
Well, we say beautiful, but because this is a Conan O’Brien product, a few corners have been cut in the quest for profit. What you get is, well, take a look at the video to see the Apple Pocket Watch in all its dubious glory.
If you’re not convinced by the Apple Pocket Watch — which is probably a good thing — and are hankering after the actual Apple Watch, you haven’t got long to wait. Pre-orders begin on April 10, two weeks before it goes on sale in a few countries around the world. Prices start at $350 and go all the way up to a shocking $17,000.
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- The 95 best movies on HBO Max right now
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now
- Apple Watch Series 7 Review: The best smartwatch you can buy, by far
- The best smartwatches for 2021