Using a combination of 64 rotating lasers, panoramic and high-resolution cameras, and GPS and IMU positioning, Navteq’s newest mapping trucks are able to create ultra-detailed street-level representations at highway speeds.
- All of the big movies delayed by the coronavirus so far
- A Quiet Place Part II: Everything we know about the movie so far
- Black Widow: Everything we know about Marvel’s Phase 4 movie
- The Umbrella Academy season 2: Everything we know so far
- Birds of Prey: Everything we know about Margot Robbie’s return as Harley Quinn