Using a combination of 64 rotating lasers, panoramic and high-resolution cameras, and GPS and IMU positioning, Navteq’s newest mapping trucks are able to create ultra-detailed street-level representations at highway speeds.
- New software allows GoPro Fusion to capture Google Street View
- How much are the initials ‘LV’ worth? $700 if you put them on your earphones
- The best Sega Dreamcast games of all time
- 13 inspiring female photographers to follow on Instagram
- Nobody asked for an Alexa-powered bicycle, but Cybic Legend built one anyway