Using a combination of 64 rotating lasers, panoramic and high-resolution cameras, and GPS and IMU positioning, Navteq’s newest mapping trucks are able to create ultra-detailed street-level representations at highway speeds.
- The Suicide Squad: Everything we know about James Gunn’s sequel
- The Umbrella Academy season 2: Everything we know so far
- The best family movies on Amazon Prime right now
- How to convert VHS to DVD, Blu-ray, or digital
- How to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer