The Tubik is a concept van from the quirky French automaker Citroen. According to them the Tubik is “a concept car designed to make travel meaningful again”. We kind of think that means it makes family road trips during summer vacation more tolerable. Maybe.
Most of these images are highly stylized or rendered but they do show off the one-box MPV shape of the Tubik and its asymmetrical entry portals. The driver’s seat is in some kind of hub by itself with a passenger bench that faces backwards. It’s as if Citroen wants the driver to have nothing to do with the rest of the vehicle. Adding to the futuristic looks are a ton of LED lights throughout the vehicle and a lack of windows. You should see a more realized version of the Tubik at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the second half of September.
- Adventurous and electric, Porsche’s second electric car will fill a new niche
- Volvo’s vision for the future puts you in this private first-class transport pod
- Would an electric SUV make a good race car? Jaguar thinks so
- Safety driver in Waymo autonomous car causes collision with biker
- Exclusive: BMW will offer up to 25 electrified vehicles by 2025, 12 all-electric