The Tubik is a concept van from the quirky French automaker Citroen. According to them the Tubik is “a concept car designed to make travel meaningful again”. We kind of think that means it makes family road trips during summer vacation more tolerable. Maybe.
Most of these images are highly stylized or rendered but they do show off the one-box MPV shape of the Tubik and its asymmetrical entry portals. The driver’s seat is in some kind of hub by itself with a passenger bench that faces backwards. It’s as if Citroen wants the driver to have nothing to do with the rest of the vehicle. Adding to the futuristic looks are a ton of LED lights throughout the vehicle and a lack of windows. You should see a more realized version of the Tubik at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the second half of September.
- Baby, you can’t drive my cube: All the insane self-driving lounges at CES 2019
- Safety driver in Waymo autonomous car causes collision with biker
- E-tron GT concept is the latest volley in Audi’s electrified offensive
- C-V2X system helps cars navigate intersections, even without a line of sight
- Volvo will be at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, but it won’t bring any cars