The 2012 Charger Pursuit is Dodge’s latest foray into law-enforcement vehicles. It comes with one of two engines: an aluminum 3.6-liter Penastar V-6 engine which delivers 292 horsepower and a 260 lb.ft of torque and Dodge claims up to 27 mpg highway. The other engine is 5.7 V8 Hemi that they say can get up to 25 mpg highway. Flex-fuel capabilities are also available.
The Pursuit comes with large car rear-wheel drive architecture from Chrysler Group and Nivomat shocks, and two-mode police-specific Electronic Stability Control.
Some of the safety equipment includes multi-stage driver and front-passenger air bags, seat-mounted side-thorax air bags, and supplemental side-curtain air bags for front and rear outboard passengers, as well as a driver’s knee bag.
- 2018 Chrysler Pacifica: Everything you need to know about the popular minivan
- 2018 Dodge Challenger: Prices, specs, features, and more
- 2018 Dodge Durango: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- 2018 Dodge Charger: Prices, specs, features, and more
- 2018 Honda Pilot: Release date, prices, specs, and features