Okay, so we don’t really know too much about the Lexus LF-LC concept, other than it was ” crafted from a clean sheet of paper at the request of Lexus headquarters in Japan” and that it was “conceived as a design exercise to explore the future of Lexus design” at Lexus’ Calty design studio in Newport Beach, California. But, with Road and Track leaking some tantalizing images and Lexus subsequently releasing the first official image of the new two-plus-two concept, the only thing we can say with certainty is that the suspense surrounding the LF-LC concept has us eagerly anticipating it’s official debut at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show.
For now, though, we just have to be content with these images, but as the Detroit Auto Show nears we’ll be bringing you more information on the Lexus LF-LC concept.
[Please Note: The first image in the gallery is the official image released by Lexus and the rest are the leaked images courtesy of Road & Track]
- Detroit Auto Show finally caves to CES, will move to June in 2020
- 2019 Lexus ES Lineup first drive review
- Bose’s revolutionary adaptive suspension gets a reboot for 2019
- Toyota’s high-performance 2019 Supra goes to England to hide in plain sight
- The crazy full-screen Vivo Apex concept is being made into a real phone