We’ve all seen cars go off some sweet jumps with varied results. We’ve never seen, though, a Lamborghini take flight without any sort of ramp or washed-out bridge.
That, however, is exactly what happened to a man in downtown London when he hit a Mazda turning into the lane … and then a parked BMW.
While it was stupid to think that he could squeeze his $400,000 wide-body Lambo past traffic in a car-riddled English street, at least he kept his foot in it.
I do love how the first guy to the scene grabs the statuesque blond from the passenger seat. I think I would, too.
Thankfully, no one was reported hurt. The Aventador – and the driver’s ego – were not so lucky, though.
- Keanu Reeves shares ‘Bill and Ted 3’ plot, questions the nature of his reality
- Ironically, tech will save us from the horror of Cell Phone Courtesy Month
- Apple Car: What you need to know about Project Titan
- From a bad battery to a crash, Virginia Tech’s automated car beat all challenges
- This 21-year-old’s 3D-printed aquatic jetpack makes scuba fins look prehistoric