We’ve all seen cars go off some sweet jumps with varied results. We’ve never seen, though, a Lamborghini take flight without any sort of ramp or washed-out bridge.
That, however, is exactly what happened to a man in downtown London when he hit a Mazda turning into the lane … and then a parked BMW.
While it was stupid to think that he could squeeze his $400,000 wide-body Lambo past traffic in a car-riddled English street, at least he kept his foot in it.
I do love how the first guy to the scene grabs the statuesque blond from the passenger seat. I think I would, too.
Thankfully, no one was reported hurt. The Aventador – and the driver’s ego – were not so lucky, though.
- 10 huge movies with stars you totally missed
- Silverplanes jet into the ‘Gulfstream’ of modern listening, one EP at a time
- How ‘The Shape of Water’ FX team and Guillermo del Toro built a better merman
- Producer Cardo on making Drake’s new No. 1 hit, Kendrick Lamar’s “evil genius”
- Once you go EV, you don’t go back. And BMW intends to keep it that way