We’ve all seen cars go off some sweet jumps with varied results. We’ve never seen, though, a Lamborghini take flight without any sort of ramp or washed-out bridge.
That, however, is exactly what happened to a man in downtown London when he hit a Mazda turning into the lane … and then a parked BMW.
While it was stupid to think that he could squeeze his $400,000 wide-body Lambo past traffic in a car-riddled English street, at least he kept his foot in it.
I do love how the first guy to the scene grabs the statuesque blond from the passenger seat. I think I would, too.
Thankfully, no one was reported hurt. The Aventador – and the driver’s ego – were not so lucky, though.
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ turns Jemaine Clement into a creature of the night
- Leafy greens are grown by machines at new, automated Silicon Valley farm
- Audi’s E-Tron GT concept is so close to production we can nearly taste it
- Comedian Michael Lenoci talks Carnegie Hall and his podcast, ‘Guys Night Out’
- Fisker failed. But now the EV pioneer is ready for an epic redo