However, expect the new model to be equipped with a lot of cool new technology.
Being positioned more as a refresh than a new design, Dodge’s official press release for the new 2014 Dodge Durango states: “Built on the Dodge brand’s pillars of style, performance and innovation, the new 2014 Dodge Durango will deliver state-of-the-art technology in both form and function.”
“Building upon its best-in-class attributes, Durango adds several new class-exclusive features for 2014, making it the Dodge brand’s most technologically advanced, fuel-efficient and stylish Durango ever,” continues the press release.
One of the technology components that will likely be featured on the new 2014 Dodge Durango is the Chrysler Group’s new Uconnect Access Via Mobile.
Launched in the redesigned Ram 1500 and the new SRT Viper, Uconnect Access Via Mobile, integrates Aha, iHeart Radio, Pandora Internet Radio or Slacker Radio apps with the vehicle’s Uconnect Access system. Content is streamed through the customer’s existing smartphone data plan.
The system, which is also available on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee, also features “Voice Texting,” which enables drivers to send text messages using natural speech instead of having to memorize lists of generic messages.
- Driverless cars can only take you so far. This is how smarter cities are being built
- Citizen-Fossil mash-up could make waves in the hybrid smartwatch market
- Nvidia RTX DLSS: Everything you need to know
- Definitive Technology launches two new high-end, Chromecast-enabled soundbars
- Next-gen A.I. hearing aid can translate languages, track fitness, monitor falls