However, expect the new model to be equipped with a lot of cool new technology.
Being positioned more as a refresh than a new design, Dodge’s official press release for the new 2014 Dodge Durango states: “Built on the Dodge brand’s pillars of style, performance and innovation, the new 2014 Dodge Durango will deliver state-of-the-art technology in both form and function.”
“Building upon its best-in-class attributes, Durango adds several new class-exclusive features for 2014, making it the Dodge brand’s most technologically advanced, fuel-efficient and stylish Durango ever,” continues the press release.
One of the technology components that will likely be featured on the new 2014 Dodge Durango is the Chrysler Group’s new Uconnect Access Via Mobile.
Launched in the redesigned Ram 1500 and the new SRT Viper, Uconnect Access Via Mobile, integrates Aha, iHeart Radio, Pandora Internet Radio or Slacker Radio apps with the vehicle’s Uconnect Access system. Content is streamed through the customer’s existing smartphone data plan.
The system, which is also available on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee, also features “Voice Texting,” which enables drivers to send text messages using natural speech instead of having to memorize lists of generic messages.
- Hyundai Mobis shows off self-parking and eco-friendly automotive technology
- Gigabit LTE will give your current phone insane speeds. Here’s how it works
- What’s this new foam that Nike is working on?
- LifeStraw makes drinking water safer with lead-filtration technology
- Bored by Skype and FaceTime? 3D video chat is on its way to a phone near you