It’s not often a car generates such a tremendous amount of buzz and excitement while also polarizing opinions over its exciting and at times odd design language.
But that’s exactly what the seventh generation Corvette (C7) caused upon its debut at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
While there has been a tremendous amount of adulation for the sexy Stingray’s design, the car’s exterior has also been met with a good amount of derision.
And while Digital Trend’s automotive staff has been – at times – at odds with one another over the car’s chiseled looks, our recent excursion to the 2013 New York Auto Show — and our chance to see the car in the flesh – proved that photos simply don’t do it any justice. It’s awesome.
Don’t take our word for it though, check out our pics and tell us what your take is on the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Read Nick Jaynes in-depth article (with more photos) about the new Stingray here.
- 2018 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid first drive
- Bosch shows us how smarter cars help drivers stay focused on the road
- 30 iPhone 7 tips, tricks, and features to make you adore it even more
- Survey says more brands are looking for diverse images with non-pro models
- King’s Cup, anyone? The best games to play with Alexa