It’s not often a car generates such a tremendous amount of buzz and excitement while also polarizing opinions over its exciting and at times odd design language.
But that’s exactly what the seventh generation Corvette (C7) caused upon its debut at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
While there has been a tremendous amount of adulation for the sexy Stingray’s design, the car’s exterior has also been met with a good amount of derision.
And while Digital Trend’s automotive staff has been – at times – at odds with one another over the car’s chiseled looks, our recent excursion to the 2013 New York Auto Show — and our chance to see the car in the flesh – proved that photos simply don’t do it any justice. It’s awesome.
Don’t take our word for it though, check out our pics and tell us what your take is on the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Read Nick Jaynes in-depth article (with more photos) about the new Stingray here.
- The electric Volkswagen ID Buggy makes even Ferrari drivers stop and stare
- Cadillac’s new 2020 CT5 sedan lets you Super Cruise across America
- 2020 Nissan 370Z Special Edition celebrates 50 Years of the Z car
- More tech and more space make the Mercedes-Benz GLS the S-Class of the SUV world
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC coupe gets a tech upgrade, keeps quirky styling