The BBC 2’s Top Gear, the world’s most-watched television show, returns for its 21st Series this Sunday, at the exact same time as the 2014 XLVIII Super Bowl. And I can tell you which one I am going to be watching: Top Gear.
In the all-new, second trailer, we see Clarkson, Hammond, and May are up to some wacky hijinks, as usual. Clarkson drives a McLaren P1, May gets dropped into a river, and Hammond drives the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 by some lovely ladies.
Just a few series ago, I worried that my beloved Top Gear had jumped the shark. Looking at this video, though, I think the boys are back in a serious way. And I am very, very pleased.
What high-flying mayhem lies in store for us over the 21st Series? We’ll have to just wait and see.
Want to know which Top Gear episodes I think are best? Check out my list of the Top 10 Best Top Gear Episodes.
- The best data recovery software
- Some of the best (and weirdest) ‘Stranger Things’ theories for season 3
- Want to use one drive between a Mac and Windows PC? Partitions are your best bet
- Hip-hop artist Rakeem Miles talks musical upbringing, ‘Dante’s Toys’
- Today’s best Amazon deals: Garmin, Sony, and Bose