The BBC 2’s Top Gear, the world’s most-watched television show, returns for its 21st Series this Sunday, at the exact same time as the 2014 XLVIII Super Bowl. And I can tell you which one I am going to be watching: Top Gear.
In the all-new, second trailer, we see Clarkson, Hammond, and May are up to some wacky hijinks, as usual. Clarkson drives a McLaren P1, May gets dropped into a river, and Hammond drives the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 by some lovely ladies.
Just a few series ago, I worried that my beloved Top Gear had jumped the shark. Looking at this video, though, I think the boys are back in a serious way. And I am very, very pleased.
What high-flying mayhem lies in store for us over the 21st Series? We’ll have to just wait and see.
Want to know which Top Gear episodes I think are best? Check out my list of the Top 10 Best Top Gear Episodes.
- Here’s everything we know about the upcoming Apple Watch Series 4
- Director Mel Jones on why her Sundance debut, Leimert Park, will make cinematic history
- The way you listen to music is in jeopardy. Here’s how Pandora plans to survive
- A.B. Art Touch X hands-on review
- Day 3 at MWC2018: Huawei’s Mate 10 Pro drives an autonomous car