The BBC 2’s Top Gear, the world’s most-watched television show, returns for its 21st Series this Sunday, at the exact same time as the 2014 XLVIII Super Bowl. And I can tell you which one I am going to be watching: Top Gear.
In the all-new, second trailer, we see Clarkson, Hammond, and May are up to some wacky hijinks, as usual. Clarkson drives a McLaren P1, May gets dropped into a river, and Hammond drives the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 by some lovely ladies.
Just a few series ago, I worried that my beloved Top Gear had jumped the shark. Looking at this video, though, I think the boys are back in a serious way. And I am very, very pleased.
What high-flying mayhem lies in store for us over the 21st Series? We’ll have to just wait and see.
Want to know which Top Gear episodes I think are best? Check out my list of the Top 10 Best Top Gear Episodes.
- Amazon’s new Top Gear show to feature LaFerrari, Porsche 918, McLaren P1 showdown
- McLaren MP4-12C is dead. All hail the 650S!
- Can’t afford a McLaren P1? Perhaps you should wait for the $500K 2017 P15 model instead
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider concept is a far cry from Dustin Hoffman’s Graduate Duetto
- McLaren’s staggering 650S goes 0 to 60 faster than you can pronounce MP4-12C