We were not fortunate enough to experience this beautiful Samsung OLED display ourselves, but we have been admiring it through the brief hands-on and various write-ups of our tech-loving colleagues. This nameless concept design from Samsung has a 40% translucent OLED screen has a resolution less than a 1000 wide and less than 600 tall on this mere 14-inch display.
The design is out of this world—seriously, when we first encountered Wired.com’s video of this Samsung AMOLED concept design we thought it was a prop from Star Trek. Although, this new innovative laptop appeared at CES this year doesn’t mean that it is anywhere near ready for market—but we must admit, it is nice to know this may be in our near future.
Check out Wired.com’s video of this amazing new laptop design
- OLED vs. LED: Which kind of TV display is better?
- Don’t expect to see the new Dell XPS 15 with OLED display until April
- LED vs. LCD TVs explained: What’s the difference?
- Samsung permits peek at an eye-popping, 15-inch 4K OLED laptop display
- QLED vs. OLED TV: What’s the difference, and why does it matter?