Whether you’re human, Klingon or Vulcan, you’ll be excited to hear this news: Atari announced that Star Trek Online has now entered its open beta testing, meaning it won’t be too long before we get the real deal. Players who have pre-ordered the title will receive access to the beta version. And according to the Star Trek Online site, users who have a registered account will be randomly selected to receive a beta key for access.
The site says the open beta runs until January 26th and the official title should be out by February 2nd. So if you’re not sure whether to partake in the upcoming PC MMO game, check out the beta version and these video clips of the game from NeoSeeker.
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ season 2: Everything we know so far
- ‘Rick and Morty’ writer hired for new Star Trek animated series
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ app leaks details on ‘Red Dead Online,’ Rockstar Editor
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ online mode gallops into open beta in November