“Banc of America Securities expects Apple Computer to launch a new iPod product “as early as June” to help stimulate demand and market share. Banc of America assumes that iPod unit shipments decrease to 4.8 million units in the fiscal third quarter ending June from 5.3 million units in the second quarter. The research firm noted that its model incorporates “some seasonal softness” and with flat revenue guidance from Apple’s last conference call, “we imagine that investors are looking to flat to slightly down MP3 sales, and strength in CPUs.” The firm believes that flash memory-based players are growing faster than drive players.”
Read more at Forbes
- MacBook Air 2022: M2 chip, new colors, thinner bezels, and more
- 5G networks aren’t even close to ‘market penetration tipping point,’ study says
- How to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch
- International subscribers lift HBO Max in the third quarter
- How much is Apple Music, and how can you get it for free?