“After getting my fingers back to normal from the wrath of the game pad I have to say the D-Link system is impressive. The wireless side of the network did away with my suspicions and offered an enormous amount of bandwidth for a small amount of money. The D-Link systems are often found for great prices on the web and in your Sunday paper. If your house is wire challenged then I highly recommend you take a look at D-Links offerings. I can’t imagine you wouldn’t be impressed; D-Link has a wireless winner. “
It sound slike Gruntville is pretty impressed with D-Links products. Jeff Fila, technical editor for Designtechnica has been less than impressed with a couple of D-Links wireless products including their D-Link DI-624 XtremeG wireless router. You can see our review here.
Read the the full review at Gruntville
- Night Owl Security Products’ new system lets you monitor your home from anywhere
- Best home theater product of 2017
- D-Link Covr brings reliable Wi-Fi to your 6,000-square-foot mansion
- The Sobro Smart Side Table can light up your way and cool down your drinks
- Fibaro lets you control Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant with a big red button