Digital Lifestyle Outfitters (DLO) is now shipping their HomeDock Deluxe for iPod, which the company previously announced back in January. Theidea behind the HomeDock is to let iPod fans easily put their music, album art, and iPod-stored video on their living room television and stereo gear without the hassles of syncing with a computer.
The HomeDock Deluxe is compatible with fourth- and fifth-generation iPods, iPod minis, and iPod nanos, and features an analog audio output and S-Video for connecting to TV and AV receivers. An aux line in lets users connect other media players and audio devices to the HomeDock Deluxe. For managing iPod-based media, the HomeDock Deluxe offers streamlined onscreen interface, which users can customize with themes and enables users to build playlists on the fly without the iTunes software. When playing music, the HomeDock Deluxe can splash album art and track information up on a connected television.
The HomeDock Deluxe is available now for $149.99.
- The best Bluetooth trackers for 2022
- CES 2022: The biggest news and announcements so far
- Apple iPhone 13 buying guide: Release date, price, specs — everything we know
- 5G is enhancing the fan experience at the Big East Men’s Basketball Tournament
- Everything TCL has announced so far at CES 2021