|Wouldn’t holiday shopping be a lot more fun if you didn’t have to, you know, pay for stuff? We thought so too. That’s why we’re giving away some of our favorite gadgets – from drones to smartphones – for the eight days leading up to Christmas. Enter to win as many giveaways as you want, and don’t forget to keep checking back as new contests open up every day!|
Over that past few years, DJI has essentially become the Apple of drones — and for good reason. The company’s Phantom series UAVs are some of the best, most user-friendly drones on the market — and the flagship Phantom 3 is the cream of the crop.
In addition to all the requisite specs and features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line drone like this, the Phantom 3 Advanced boasts DJI’s new Lightbridge technology, which allows the operator to see what the drone sees live and in HD from up to a mile away. It also has a three-axis gimbal for super-smooth video, and a slew of sensors that make it easier to fly both indoors and out. All told, this is one of the best drones money can buy right now. Courtesy of Drone World, we’re giving away the Phantom 3 Advanced package, which includes a backpack and retails for $999. Contest over
WINNER: John J.
- Get a drone’s-eye view with these images from Skypixel’s photo contest
- DJI creates no-fly zones for Winter Olympics to prevent rogue drone flights
- DJI’s new Mavic Air drone shoots in 4K, does 43 mph, and fits in your pocket
- Quadcopter kit from Fat Shark has wannabe drone racers in its sights
- DJI Mavic Pro review (Updated for 2018)