The Neo Smartpen N2 offers a nice solution for those who still like putting pen to paper and want a backup of their work or need digital versions of their notes.
The pen has an impressive ability to pick up handwriting then translate it into text. Using special paper with tiny dots, the pen recognizes the dots’ pattern, while a small camera in the pen’s tip records what you write. Even if you’re not near your phone, the pen can store your notes then transfer them to the app via Bluetooth later on.
The Neo Smartpen N2 currently retails for $139, but Digital Trends is giving one away for free. All write!
*Giveaway is U.S. only Contest over
WINNER: Brian L.
- Paper designs digitize in real time using an Illustrator-connected paper tablet
- Your office is a mess, and it’s making Marie Kondo cry. Here’s how to tidy it up
- Alexa literally on fire as Amazon Echo Dot reportedly bursts into flames
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro hands-on review
- Wacom’s latest Cintiq pen display comes without the high price tag