“Microsoft founder Bill Gates sees mobile phones overtaking MP3s as the top choice of portable music player, and views the raging popularity of Apple’s iPod player as unsustainable, he told a Germannewspaper.
“As good as Apple may be, I don’t believe the success of the iPod is sustainable in the long run,” he said in an interview published in Thursday’s Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. “
“I don’t think the success of the iPod can continue in the long term, however good Apple may be,” the chairman of Microsoft, the world’s biggest maker of computer software, was quoted as telling German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview published Thursday.
“I think you can draw parallels here with the computer
- How to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch
- How to download iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Emotion-sensing A.I. is here, and it could be in your next job interview
- How to hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to transfer music from an iPod to a computer