“TiVo, the best known maker of digital video recorders (DVR), said the upgrade is free, and will be available to standalone customers who own the “Series 2” version of its set-top box. TiVo first announced the service one year ago.
“Other generic DVRs confine your entertainment experience to the living room, but with TiVoToGo, subscribers can take their favorite shows with them to enjoy on business trips or family vacations,” said Matt Wisk of TiVo, in a statement.
Subscribers with boxes that do not have a built-in DVD recorder will be able to upgrade their service with TiVoToGo via a software download. TiVo plans to roll out the feature to DVD recorder users later this year.”
TiVoToGo will support Windows XP and 2000 operating systems, but will not support Apple operating systems.
- The best Bluetooth trackers for 2022
- If You Hold Crypto, You NEED a Wallet like Ledger, Here’s Why
- 5G is enhancing the fan experience at the Big East Men’s Basketball Tournament
- Three words: Robot. Talent. Agency.
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Ultrafast toothbrushes and a laptop/phone hybrid