In yet another sign podcasting is going more and more mainstream, entertainment website TVGuide.com said today they were launching a new podcast. This program, to air weekly, will be called TV Guide Talk.
Produced by editors and writers from the TvGuide.com staff, TV Guide Talk’s initial lineup includes the following segments, according to the company’s press release:
— Entertainment News: Breaking news and inside scoop from the world of entertainment reported with flair by Michael Ausiello, TVGuide.com news director and TV Guide magazine columnist.
— Watercooler: A fun, insightful, candid discussion about the week’s most buzz-worthy television shows by editors and writers from TVGuide.com.
— Ask Ausiello: Answers to TVGuide.com readers’ burning questions about TV shows and stars, answered by Michael Ausiello – an audio version of one of the website’s most popular columns.
— FlickChick: Reviews of upcoming movies and answers to reader questions about films past and present by Maitland McDonagh, TVGuide.com senior editor and film critic.
— The Week Ahead: Recommendations for what listeners should watch on TV, on DVD or in theaters, along with exclusive previews of upcoming content from TVGuide.com, TV Guide magazine and the TV Guide Channel.
Upcoming features inserted into the podcast, said TVGuide.com, will include celebrity interviews, listener voicemail and audio games.
TV Guide Talk can be downloaded weekly for free here.
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Ultrafast toothbrushes and a laptop/phone hybrid
- Meteorologists not swayed by telecom companies’ plans for 5G regulations
- Spy technology can ID people through walls based on their … Wi-Fi signals?
- RFID-blocking products are practically worthless. Here’s why
- ‘Guerrilla rainstorm’ warning system aims to prevent soakings, or worse