For a limited time, customers can trade-in their used router â€“ any brand, any model â€“ for a Linksys Wireless-G Router with 2 Phone Jacks for broadband telephony (WRTP54G) for free (after rebates), when they sign up for Vonage’s broadband phone service.
How the Program Works:
1. Purchase a Wireless-G Router with 2 Phone Jacks for Vonage (WRTP54G) at participating retail stores and e-commerce sites. Receive a $10 rebate from Linksys and a $20 rebate from the participating reseller.
2. Activate Vonage’s Internet phone service. After 90 days, receive a $50 activation rebate from Vonage.
3. Mail in your old router to the Linksys fulfillment center. After 90 days of service, receive the additional $50 trade-in rebate from Vonage.
4. With $130 in rebates, the router is FREE.
- The best game-streaming services for 2021
- Modem vs. router: What’s the difference?
- How to extend your Wi-Fi range with another router
- Cut the cord: How to quit cable for online streaming video
- What is fixed wireless 5G? Here’s everything you need to know