XM Satellite Radio and spoken audio source provider Audible announced today they had launched a joint download store featuring content from both companies. The new website is known as the XM Audible Store.
The XM Audible Store, XM said, will allow consumers the ability to download the popular XM programs â€œThe Bob Edwards Showâ€ and â€œOpie and Anthonyâ€ as some of the 25,000 to 35,000 audio books, audio magazines, newspapers and radio programs that Audible makes available to for a fee to compatible digital media players and mobile devices.
This online store is part of a larger relationship between the companies which will later this year feature a new XM segment which consists of interviews, features and news focusing on the programming available at Audible’s website. The program will be heard over XM’s airwaves or can be downloaded through Audible.
- How 5G is changing journalism
- Scientists think the next big solar storm could create an ‘internet apocalypse’
- Why are so few people actually using 5G in the U.S.? Here’s what the experts say
- India’s plan to end spam texts was a colossal failure. But it’s worth revisiting
- 5G is enhancing the fan experience at the Big East Men’s Basketball Tournament