On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney dive into the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including Google Assistant’s enhanced security, the imminent launch of the Galaxy Fold, Vimeo’s new marketplace, Disney+ pre-orders, and a new baldness-banishing baseball cap that zaps your head until your hair grows again.
DT’s Corey Gaskin then joins us from New York to speak with Jessica Vieira, director of sustainability at Apeel Sciences, who discusses the global food waste crisis, how to double the shelf life of produce, and Apeel’s new deal with Kroger.
We then talk with Sean Kinghorn, global sustainability leader at Intuit, about taking corporate leadership in integrating business and sustainability goals.
- Everything announced at Google I/O 2022: Pixel 6a, Pixel Watch, search enhancements and more!
- The ‘Look and Talk’ feature means you don’t have to say ‘Hey Google’
- Sonos wins patent lawsuit, Pixel phones and other Google devices face sales ban
- Ring Alarm Pro serves double duty as a mesh Wi-Fi 6 router and security system
- Apple Music finds its way to Google Assistant speakers and displays