On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler hosts a look at the top trending tech stories of the day, including the continuing battle between developers and app stores, Amazon’s palm payment method, the first foldable PC, NASA’s Crew Dragon Capsule launch, and more.
Andy Forrest, co-founder of Feel Good Voting, and Deja Foxx, community organizer, speak with Nibler about using micro-influencers to get out the vote.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners, joins the program to talk about the next possible stimulus package, and what to do if you find yourself laid off.
- Meet SpaceX’s Crew-2 astronauts before they blast off to space
- Milky Way and Earth feature in stunning space station photo
- How to watch SpaceX launch astronauts to the ISS early Thursday
- SpaceX performs Falcon 9 static fire test ahead of second crew mission to ISS
- Boeing Starliner spacecraft test flight gets delayed yet again