On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler hosts a look at the top trending tech stories of the day, including the continuing battle between developers and app stores, Amazon’s palm payment method, the first foldable PC, NASA’s Crew Dragon Capsule launch, and more.
Andy Forrest, co-founder of Feel Good Voting, and Deja Foxx, community organizer, speak with Nibler about using micro-influencers to get out the vote.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners, joins the program to talk about the next possible stimulus package, and what to do if you find yourself laid off.
- Watch this astronaut prepare for his stay at the International Space Station
- How to watch the upgraded SpaceX Dragon capsule depart space station
- These space tourists are each paying $55M to stay on the ISS
- Watch these NASA animations previewing its upcoming spacewalks
- SpaceX’s new Cargo Dragon splashdown will deliver science cargo faster than ever