On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler hosts a look at the top trending tech stories of the day, including the continuing battle between developers and app stores, Amazon’s palm payment method, the first foldable PC, NASA’s Crew Dragon Capsule launch, and more.
Andy Forrest, co-founder of Feel Good Voting, and Deja Foxx, community organizer, speak with Nibler about using micro-influencers to get out the vote.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners, joins the program to talk about the next possible stimulus package, and what to do if you find yourself laid off.
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live