On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including a rundown of Amazon’s fall hardware, Twitter’s “read before you tweet” plan, PlayStation 5 pre-order issues, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Dr. Jeff Welser, vice president and lab director for IBM Research, about five innovative predictions for the next five years.
Carlos Garcia, founder and chief executive officer of Finhabits, joins the program to discuss helping the underserved create long-term wealth.
Finally, we’re joined by DT’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan for Tech Briefs, where he wraps up this week’s tech highlights, including Microsoft’s purchase of Bethesda, Tesla’s new battery and Model S, and Amazon’s Hardware Day.
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Portland bans facial recognition, TikTok may not sell | Digital Trends Live
- Apple’s new products, PS5 Event, and more | Digital Trends Live