On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including a rundown of Amazon’s fall hardware, Twitter’s “read before you tweet” plan, PlayStation 5 pre-order issues, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Dr. Jeff Welser, vice president and lab director for IBM Research, about five innovative predictions for the next five years.
Carlos Garcia, founder and chief executive officer of Finhabits, joins the program to discuss helping the underserved create long-term wealth.
Finally, we’re joined by DT’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan for Tech Briefs, where he wraps up this week’s tech highlights, including Microsoft’s purchase of Bethesda, Tesla’s new battery and Model S, and Amazon’s Hardware Day.
- What’s new on Disney+ in February 2021
- Nvidia CES highlights: GeForce RTX 30-series mobile, RTX 3060, and more
- What’s new on Amazon Prime Video in February 2021
- Amazon’s latest purchase aims to speed up your deliveries
- Bring on the foldables! ‘Soldier Knows Best’ talks CES 2021