On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including a rundown of Amazon’s fall hardware, Twitter’s “read before you tweet” plan, PlayStation 5 pre-order issues, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Dr. Jeff Welser, vice president and lab director for IBM Research, about five innovative predictions for the next five years.
Carlos Garcia, founder and chief executive officer of Finhabits, joins the program to discuss helping the underserved create long-term wealth.
Finally, we’re joined by DT’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan for Tech Briefs, where he wraps up this week’s tech highlights, including Microsoft’s purchase of Bethesda, Tesla’s new battery and Model S, and Amazon’s Hardware Day.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live