On this Digital Trends Live, Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including a rundown of Amazon’s fall hardware, Twitter’s “read before you tweet” plan, PlayStation 5 pre-order issues, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Dr. Jeff Welser, vice president and lab director for IBM Research, about five innovative predictions for the next five years.
Carlos Garcia, founder and chief executive officer of Finhabits, joins the program to discuss helping the underserved create long-term wealth.
Finally, we’re joined by DT’s Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan for Tech Briefs, where he wraps up this week’s tech highlights, including Microsoft’s purchase of Bethesda, Tesla’s new battery and Model S, and Amazon’s Hardware Day.
- Nine ways to make video calls on your TV
- Elon Musk reveals when Starlink internet service will likely exit beta
- Windows 10X has reportedly been pushed back to later in 2021
- Mac OS X is 20 years old today. Here’s why it was so revolutionary
- The best videoconferencing apps for 2021