On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending tech stories, including the official ban on TikTok and WeChat, the effects of social media content moderation, reality TV heads to space, and more.
We then turn to the topic of renewable energy, and new ways to store the green energy we are producing from wind and solar power.
Eliana Murillo, co-founder and chief executive officer of Element Lab, then talks about founding the Multicultural Marketing Team at Google, and how she is now providing a platform for BIPOC-owned businesses.
- TikTok is launching a dedicated gaming channel
- New feature shows that even Twitter wants to be like TikTok now
- TikTok is banning campaign fundraising on its app
- TikTok Now is the latest attempt to clone BeReal
- As it turns out, TikTok isn’t a reliable search engine for news