On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech news of the day, including the continuing saga of TikTok and WeChat, Microsoft’s acquisition of Bethesda, YouTube’s move to bring back human moderators, and more.
We’re then joined by DT writer Maya Shwayder, who walks us through the details of what’s next for TikTok and WeChat, and what it may mean for the future of other tech companies.
Finally, Anouk Wipprecht, fashion tech designer, talks about how she’s utilizing technology to create fashion that combines design and performance, and how her latest collection measures brainwaves to actuate small motors built into her design.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- What the biggest tech companies are doing to make the 2020 election more secure
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok stays in app stores as U.S. judge temporarily blocks ban
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live