On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including Portland’s ban on facial recognition, TikTok may not sell after all, Walmart drone delivery tests, Facebook’s “Campus,” and more.
Lisa Marie Segarra joins the show to talk about the new Xbox Series X and Series S prices and launch dates, as well as Ubisoft’s path forward.
We then head to the box office to take a look at Tenet‘s opening, Dune‘s trailer, Coastal Elites, Sing On!, and The Devil All the Time.
- The best Xbox Series X games for 2021
- Here’s exactly when you can play Resident Evil Village’s timed demos
- Elder Scrolls Online gets a next-gen update — and yes, that includes PS5
- How to gameshare on an Xbox One
- Microsoft’s ID@Xbox stream reveals over 20 new indies coming to Xbox Game Pass