On this Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler covers the top trending news in tech, including Apple’s new products, YouTube’s Shorts, CBS All Access becomes Paramount Plus, The Mandalorian season 2 trailer, and more.
Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners joins the program to discuss how to watch your expenses and save for that post-pandemic vacation trip.
DeShuna Elisa Spencer, founder and chief executive officer of kweliTV, talks with Nibler about their new streaming service, which celebrates Black stories and filmmakers, and which is available ad-free on most streaming platforms.
Finally, Nibler speaks with Max Philisaire, a Los Angeles fitness influencer and filmmaker, about how he’s using health and fitness to empower the community.
- How visual effects gave Zack Snyder’s Justice League villains a do-over
- What’s new on Amazon Prime Video in April 2021
- An interview with Zach King, the internet’s favorite illusionist
- Netflix vs. Amazon Prime Video
- How does Hulu work? Pricing, plans, channels, and how to get it