You can save a lot of money by shopping for repackaged items from Amazon Warehouse. If you’re planning to do some online shopping this weekend, we’ve handpicked some of the best tech deals available right now. These Weekend Warehouse deals can save you as much as $97 on brand-name gadgets including an activity tracker, Galaxy tablet, 4K monitor, and more.
Our favorite Amazon Warehouse deal for this week is the Timex Metropolitan+ smart activity tracker. Fitbit is great and makes some of our favorite fitness trackers, but due to their rather utilitarian appearance, Fitbits aren’t exactly ideal for the style-conscious. The Timex Metropolitan+ eschews the blocky rubber designs of its competitors in favor of classic analog wristwatch aesthetics, but still packs all of the features you need in a fitness device such as distance and calorie tracking, sleep metrics, water resistance, and Bluetooth smartphone connectivity to upload and manage your stats using the Timex companion app.
A brand-new Timex Metropolitan+ smart activity tracker will set you back $154, but you can snag one from Amazon Warehouse for as low as $57, a savings of up to $97.
More great deals
Still hungry for savings? Here are a few more great Amazon Warehouse deals to brighten your weekend:
- Motorola MG7315 cable modem + Wi-Fi router: Buying your own network equipment will save you money on internet service provider rental fees, so a good 2-in-1 modem/router combo like the Motorola MG7315 is a good investment. At $80 from Amazon Warehouse, it’s not only saving you $20 off its current sale price, but it can also easily pay for itself within a year.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch tablet: Amazon’s Fire devices are popular low-cost tablets, but the Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite is a great alternative. The Tab E Lite 7-inch tablet can be yours for just $72 from Amazon Warehouse, a $13 discount.
- Dell 27-inch 4K Ultra HD monitor: If you’re ready to take your desktop PC setup to the next level, a 4K monitor like this one from Dell is a must-have. The 24-inch 4K monitor can be had for $299 ($51 off), or you can score the 27-inch model for as low as $391, a discount of $81.
- Samsung Fast Charge wireless charging stand: Ditch the cables and quickly power up your Qi-capable devices with this wireless charging pad from Samsung, which converts into a handy phone stand. A discount of $24 means you can grab it for as little as $42 from Amazon Warehouse.
Remember that Amazon Warehouse inventory is limited and these low prices won’t last forever, so if something catches your eye, be sure to act fast before it’s out of stock. If you are curious about how Amazon Warehouse works, feel free to read more about how these items are inspected, tested, and graded.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The 52 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- The best fitness trackers for 2021
- The 50 best movies on HBO right now
- The best grocery delivery apps for 2021
- How to track your sleep with an Apple Watch