While the iconic day that Marty traveled to in Back To The Future 2 may now be in the past, celebrating and enjoying the franchise doesn’t have to any time soon. Celebrating the 30th anniversary of the hit film franchise, Telltale games has re-released Back To The Future: The Game, remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Featuring great voice acting, detailed art design and an elaborate story spread out over five episodes, this game may just be something you want to add to your collection.
In this video avid gamer and Back To The Future fan Joshua Smith goes hands-on with the $20 game and shares his thoughts after. Find out how to play, what’s new and whether or not the game is worth your time after watching this quick video. Great Scott — it just may be time to hop back into the Delorean for another spin!
- Google’s Change the Game wants to empower young women to design games
- Beloved developer ‘Swery65’ hypes his latest game, ‘The Missing’
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows
- Ex-BioShock developers offer details about their new game, ‘The Blackout Club’
- Ubisoft has announced ‘The Division 2,’ and we’ll get a peek at E3