Dig Site takes the action to a remote mining outpost. Tall, sheer rock walls protect the area against air strikes, leaving it up to the Titans to duke it out for control. Organic, subtle shifts in the rocky terrain mark the narrow channels between buildings, corralling titans into close-quarters combat. Meanwhile Pilots must deftly navigate the the high ground and cover provided by the processing facilities and imposing rock saw.
Over the next week, Respawn will also reveal Haven and Export, the other two maps bundled in Frontier’s Edge for $10–no word yet on a release date.
- Sonic Frontiers is dodging the dreaded ‘Sonic Cycle’
- Apex Legends’ new season drops a dead kaiju in the game
- Everything we know about Sonic Frontiers
- The first two Max Payne games are getting remakes
- 5 games by female developers you should check out