Check out our full written Wolfenstein: The New Order review.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be on store shelves in just a few short weeks, but if you can’t wait to get a look at the game, Bethesda and MachineGames have you covered. The team behind the game took to Twitch for the second time in the span of a week, recording roughly an hour of gameplay (in total), showing off an early section of the game.
This gameplay originally debuted at PAX East where fans were able to play a portion of it. For the rest of us that weren’t able to make it to Boston for the event, the gameplay begins during World War II, back when the war was in full swing and the Allies still had a chance. As we’ve seen in our previews, the game jumps ahead several years after the war has been lost. Protagonist B.J. Blazkowicz awakwns after years in a coma to discover the Nazis rule the Earth — something that B.J. is not about to accept.
The video below takes place shortly after the game’s first mission. It introduces the game’s mechanics, along with some of the bizarre Nazi technology that becomes the power behind The New Order.
Wolfenstein: The New Order releases for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on May 20, 204.
- What’s new in March 2024: 7 upcoming games that you should check out
- Bethesda’s Indiana Jones and the Great Circle is coming out this year
- New Tales from the Borderlands unveiled, launching in October
- New World prevents players from making characters to fight server woes
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 from Walmart today and get this awesome gift!