Check out our full written Wolfenstein: The New Order review.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be on store shelves in just a few short weeks, but if you can’t wait to get a look at the game, Bethesda and MachineGames have you covered. The team behind the game took to Twitch for the second time in the span of a week, recording roughly an hour of gameplay (in total), showing off an early section of the game.
This gameplay originally debuted at PAX East where fans were able to play a portion of it. For the rest of us that weren’t able to make it to Boston for the event, the gameplay begins during World War II, back when the war was in full swing and the Allies still had a chance. As we’ve seen in our previews, the game jumps ahead several years after the war has been lost. Protagonist B.J. Blazkowicz awakwns after years in a coma to discover the Nazis rule the Earth — something that B.J. is not about to accept.
The video below takes place shortly after the game’s first mission. It introduces the game’s mechanics, along with some of the bizarre Nazi technology that becomes the power behind The New Order.
Wolfenstein: The New Order releases for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on May 20, 204.
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release
- Microsoft is setting the stage for Xbox Game Pass to thrive
- 5 common Xbox One X problems and how to fix them
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a midtier upgrade worth your money?
- Tomb Raider, ‘Army of Two’ arrive in January’s Xbox Games with Gold