Following an earlier delay, which pushed the release back from its original March date until sometime in Q2 or Q3, industry revenue projections were changed, Edios’ financial expectations were altered and the hearts of gamers everywhere were slightly broken. Thankfully the delay is not going to be a huge one, as Eidos Montreal has officially confirmed an August launch.
The title takes place in 2027, and acts as a prequel to the original Deus Ex game. In the future, robotic augmentation is all the rage, and after a security officer is seriously injured in a protest bombing, he wakes up to find that he is half machine, half-superhero. He then crosses five cities of the future putting foot to ass where needed.
Expect to hear a lot more about this game in June when E3 begins.
- Ryo Hazuki returns as ‘Shenmue I & II’ launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2018
- Sega pulls ‘Yakuza 6’ demo after players use it to access the full game
- Dell Inspiron 5675 gaming desktop review
- EVO 2018 will feature ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ but ‘Marvel vs. Capcom’ left out
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now