EA has returned yet again, this time with the latest addition to their soccer franchise in the form of FIFA 16. While soccer fans rejoice at yet another year of dribbling, shooting and scoring with their favorite players some worry if the newest entry will have enough to make them go and pick it up. With the addition of playing with women’s teams for the first time in the franchise, new ways to learn controls with FIFA Trainer and more we decided to put the new game to the test.
In this video, avid gamer Joshua Smith brings an exclusive look at the all new FIFA 16. See what’s new, what to expect and more as he shares his first impressions after playing the game for a few days. Does EA have what it takes to keep fans around this year? Find out all you need to know in this quick video.
- From ‘Anthem’ to ‘Smash Bros. on Switch,’ here are the games coming to E3 2018
- ‘Darksiders III’ publisher THQ Nordic is skipping E3 to watch the FIFA World Cup
- You can preregister for EA Play tickets right now (and they’re free!)
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront II’ patch introduces explosive new game mode
- Did this comic listing reveal ‘Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 3’?